If you own or operate a business, you know that signage is crucial. Great signage helps your business and brand stand out, and it’s shown that quality exposure and marketing through signs helps to generate and encourage consumer interest, interactions and profits. If you want to do more to help your new business to stand out from the rest, read on – we’ve put together this helpful guide to making your mark in your new location with quality signage.
A marquee sign is probably the most important feature of your on-site marketing campaign. Think of it as your location’s business card. When designing a marquee sign, make sure you:
- Go big and bold: You want your sign to be seen, even by people who aren’t looking for your business, so don’t skimp on visibility.
- Make it readable: The last thing you want is a sign that’s incomprehensible, so make sure your font’s easy to read.
- Contrast colours: Help your sign stand out by contrasting its colour against your building’s facade. Brighter colours are usually better.
- Go backlit: If you’re after night-time exposure, a backlit or spotlighted sign can really work wonders.
If you want a sign that’s large, colourful, easy to set up, and doesn’t cost a lot, a banner’s a great choice. They provide great variety, including:
- Glossy finish, which is the most popular option
- Matte finish, which is designed for indoor use
- Mesh banners, which encourage a breeze and are ideal for street signage
- Pop-up banners, which are often seen at conventions and storefronts
- Pole banners, which utilise vertical space
Window signage allows you to create any range of graphics or images, and it’s so easy to set up – all you need to do is peel window signs off their backing and adhere them to your windows. If you don’t have a lot of space or want to enhance your privacy, window signage is a great choice.
A flag is a stand-out signage option that truly attracts attention and will stand out from the rest. You might choose to use familiar symbols or words, or customise your own message on your flag. While flags are a more affordable option, they do need to be replaced frequently due to wind damage.
Need Business Signage? Choose The Cheap Sign Shop
Help your new business location stand out from the rest with quality signage from The Cheap Sign Shop. Our combination of high-quality products, affordable prices, open communication and reliable turnaround truly can’t be matched. Based in Mackay, we can deliver across the country. Give us a call today on (07) 4957 4288 or 1300 267 358.